Monday, September 25, 2017







Preparing to baptize a beautiful family


Kou fie tuku hoku fkmalo ki he Otua a etau tamai i he langi ki he ng mea naa Ne ai kitae au pea hoku famili foki
Fakamalo atu eku famili e ofa. Kou ilo koe Otua oku ofa lahi atu kite kitautolu.
Fank you for all da tings.... haha jokes, I'm not that fob lol (not yet ;) )
I am so thankful for this opportunity I have to write to yall today. This will be shortish but a little something aye?

This week has been really great in terms of work!! As some of you may know we have had the opportunity to teach a family and also another girl named Na'a. 
Although na'e faingata'a ke ako'i ka Na'a, we have made some really nice progress with the family and honestly, this is one of my most favourite families I have ever met. They are very anga-lelei, very kind, and really funny. They have this little daughter, dude, I am telling you the freaking funniest girl you will ever meet in your entire life - hahaha. 
Anyway, it's this father with four girls and the mom is already a member but the kids he had with another wife... but anyway, they were super into the lessons and taking everything in... SO, in the morning on one of the days, a car pulls up and it was our...fkfeohi...fellow-shipper (a man from the ward that will help teach and help the family be comfortable in the congregation). He pulls up in his rickety old car and is like, "so Mafi done with all the lessons?" I tell him,  "yes sir we are!" "He's like ight lets get these sweet souls baptized!"
Four days later and after a lot of hard work and a few complications we baptized them. It was so great to see them come out of the water and to see them beaming with a bright new countenance!
We are working with them and things are progressing ultimately the Lord is really the only one that moves this work forward.
Ofa lahi atu ka moutolu 

Thank you all for writing me and being here for me. 

Love you all, 
Elder Mafi

No comments:

Post a Comment