Tuesday, December 19, 2017


Kalisi has been transferred from the small island of Eua to the main island of Tonga' tapu. He is currently the district leader in his area. This means he helps support and guide other missionaries and the work in that particular part of the island.


What it do cuzzies?
We do a lot of walking in my new area and it's pretty good cause I can stand to lose some kgs. 
There have been some rule changes, one, for example, is that we're going back to wearing sandals...too bad I gave mine away at the beginning of my mission. haha

Being district leader is a new experience. It's kind of like raising a puppy. You have to take care of that little puppy, even in the middle of the night, not because you have to, but because you want to see that little puppy grow.

It's crazy how the time just floats on past and you're like, whoa, aye, almost done! I'm on my last 6 months. I feel bad for my momz though, and the rest of the fam. My grandma was saying it feels like I've been gone forever. What's short for me seems long for the fam. This week has been extra special because we were able to baptize 3 people, teaching makes the time fly. I am loving life here.

 I just want to say if you're reading this on the blog, whoever you are, think about the first person that pops into your head, you should get a hold of them and do something Christ-like for them. Your out of the blue service will let them know you care and because of your willingness to serve, the Lord will open up the windows of heaven. 
That, I testify to you in the most humble way I can.

Love you guys! 





No comments:

Post a Comment