Sunday, November 20, 2016


Malo e lelei Famili!
Just want to start by thanking you all again for writing me and sending me emails. I always love to hear about what's up and all that.
SO, the past week has been transfers. My trainer, I had for 3 weeks got transferred out so now I have a new comp. Elder Palanite. He speaks very little English which is great because then I'll be able to get my Tongan up.
We have some good teaching opportunities this coming week...a few actually. So hopefully they will turn into papis (baptisms). We have a papi scheduled for next week too!
We were praying for someone to find, then one day some kid walked up and he knew Elder Palanite because they used to party together but he saw that E. Palanite wasn't doing that stuff anymore and after some talking, he's like, "aye, I want to get baptized." So we're gonna teach him the lessons baptize him soon.  It'll be the first one in Pangai Motu in 4 years! I'm super excited!
That's all I have for this week, I hope all is chill at home. 
I know that when we obey the commandments and are obedient to what we have been asked, the Lord will bless us with the things we need. He will be able to speak through us and will help us further His work.
I love you all!
Kataki ki he ngata anga (Sorry this is the end)
Elder Mafi
Favorite Scripture: Alma 26;3

No comments:

Post a Comment